bugfix update

Home Forums General News and releases bugfix update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

Windows only for now (uploading now). A fix LUA midi message sending, some stuff with moving ComboBoxes in edit mode (combos are disabled in edit mode now). Two performance tweaks (some awful stuff i noticed i don’t know how i missed that). I’ll update the OSX and Linux builds after the weekend cause i’ll be attending my friends wedding.

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Oh yeah one cool thing that happened is multitouch support for Windows, i just tested the JuceDemo on my JooJoo tablet with Win8 and it works you can move multiple sliders, very cool don’t know how Ctrlr will react to this but if you have some sort of multitouch surface to test on let me know if it works for you, i’ll give that a try after the weekend maybe this will force me to add that networking update and Ctrlr will be able to control synths wireless(ly) that would be fun i think.

dasfaker
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 80
          • Replies: 793
          • Total: 873
          • ★★★

Hi Atom. I’ve encountered some problems with this revision.

If I copy and paste a modulator, it is pasted with a different layer id than the layer I have, so the modulator isn’t visible. It’s there because you can select it from the modulators list, but it’s in a "ghost" layer not present in the panel.

The comboBoxes display a blueish frame when you click on it’s arrow that wasn’t present before (at least I never noticed it) and it’s not editable from the modulator parameter list. And many times (but not always) the items selected in all comboBoxes are not remembered when I save the panel and reopen it, displaying "no selection"

On the other hand, there is a notable improvement in performance, specially when you move a modulator in edit mode. And all the problems when you selected a comboBox in edit mode has been solved.

darlock
          Participant
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 13
            • Total: 16

I`m also had troubles with this revision (804).
            When i load my panel all components is missing but still exist in bodulator list.
            And im unable to locate via mouse and unable to maki iit visible via modulator list.

darlock
            Participant
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 13
              • Total: 16

Bug with invisible components in panel still exist in r810

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 101 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr