canvas size, getting that toolbar to fit

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr canvas size, getting that toolbar to fit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

What part of the panel toolbar is meant to be grabbed so that it can be dragged to a different area on the screen? Might just be that I’m on a dinky laptop with a dinky (and crappy) touchpad but I seem to have issues getting that thing to move to where I want it to on the screen.

Maybe could the toolbar be given an area to the left of the properties icon (or above it when it’s vertically layed out) with a slightly different texture to indicate where it can be grabbed and moved? It seems it’s just along the bottom of the toolbar, but then when I set the panel toolbar to be vertically orientated it seems it cant be grabbed and moved at all?

Finally thanks for the image layout options (for the bg image) This seems to be addressing the feature request I submitted (today?! damn you’re fast)…
      What I wanted was just simply to be able to align the bg image top, right, left or bottom… I’m not getting the xLeft+xTop+onlyReduceInSize formula to get it to do that to be honest. I assumed I’m to replace the x or y with a pixel value but then get a formula error from ctrlr..

Thanks!!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

no this is more complex, have a look at the changelog and the link there, you have all those options and you can use them to place your image. That perticular formula says, X axis = align to left, Y axis = align to top, Size = only reduce in size if the imgae does not fit to the target area. There are more and you can combine them to get the result you want.

msepsis
        Participant
          • Topics: 219
          • Replies: 732
          • Total: 951
          • ★★★

I actually don’t see anything in the changelog about this.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

dnigrin
          Participant
            • Topics: 9
            • Replies: 57
            • Total: 66
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 101 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr