ctlr making Live718 crash ?

Home Forums General General MIDI discussion ctlr making Live718 crash ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    snk
    Participant
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 19
      • Total: 23

Hi
      I have 3 ctlr installed (NDS, and the 2 versions of TX81Z), and hadn’t used Live for weeks or even months.
      Today, i started Live, but while scanning plugins at startup it was keeping crashing. So, i moved all my recently installed VST plugins, and re-copied them into my VST folder one by one : it was the NDS plugin making Live718 crash (i haven’t tried with the 2 other ones, but for sure it comes from at least the NDS vst).
      Does anyone else use this host and have some trouble using it (it works fine in Ext2 on my machine, but not in Reaper).

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Windows or Mac, and if you have the VST NDS you propably have the standalone version, go to Help->About and write the revision version you have.

snk
        Participant
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 19
          • Total: 23

I am on Windows Vista, using revision 1024 of the plugin.

atom
          Keymaster
            • Topics: 159
            • Replies: 2945
            • Total: 3104
            • ★★★★★

The only thing i can recommend, launch standalone version (if it launches at all), if it doesn’t try deleting Ctrlr preferences from your home directory (NDS Controller) on win7 it’s C:Users_your_username_hereAppDataRoaming and try re-lanuching.

If standalone work but vst doesn’t, enable debug logging in standalone mode and scan for new plugins in Live or Reaper, those settings are shared in VST and Standalone so a debug log should be created when this option is enabled by standalone mode and used in VST mode (same configuration file).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘General MIDI discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 145 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr