Ctrlr VST not working in DP8

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Ctrlr VST not working in DP8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    piRoN
    Participant
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 5
      • Total: 8

Hi folks.

I just finished building a panel for the Roland MKS-7, and thought I’d give it a whirl through the VST in DP8 (Win version). Unfortunately I can’t actually select Ctrlr as a plugin – it shows up in the plugin preferences window as having passed verification, but doesn’t actually appear in any of the plugin lists, either as an instrument or effect.

I tried rescanning it in preferences, and DP8 seems completely happy with it there, it’s simply not showing up in the plugin lists. Reaper brings it up no problem.

Any ideas? I know that the Windows version of DP8 does seem to be picky about plugins, but it’d be nice to actually be able to use the panel I made!

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Well it should come up as something (it informs the host that it’s an instrument not an effect).

piRoN
        Participant
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 5
          • Total: 8

Yeah, it’s definitely not showing up for whatever reason. I’ve had a couple other ‘good’ VSTi’s fail verification in DP8 (it won’t touch Virsyn CUBE for example), but I’ve never seen this particular behaviour.

Unfortunately DP8 doesn’t have built in wrapping for 32-bit plugins, so I can’t test if that one does the same thing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 75 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr