current ctrlr revs 1312-1315

Home Forums General News and releases current ctrlr revs 1312-1315

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

Im just curious if these are all the same revs just on different platform or if the revs are actually different, if so either of the above to avoid more than the other?

Also curious since I’ve been away from the latest nightly builds for a bit how things are – generally speaking are there things I should watch out for? Any changes besides what’s listed in the changelog I should be aware of?

Also is the OS X version relatively stable and workable these days in comparison to the windows rev?

If the panel is developed and worked on with the OS X ctrlr rev can it be (again, relatively) assumed it will work on the win rev? I guess what I’m asking is it best to develop for cross platform users from the mac ctrlr rev or the windows rev?

In the past I did most/all of my dev on the windows side as that was where atom was developing ctrlr, and there were many issues w/ the mac revs.

Thanks a lot for taking a minute to go over my get-back-up-to-speed request after just working with the early 1200 releases for a month or so…

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I didn’t do any big changes mostly bug fixes and cleanup stuff. There should be more info in the changelog.

SWB
        Participant
          • Topics: 35
          • Replies: 157
          • Total: 192
          • ★★

check this thread: crashing hell on Mac, please help! apart from the program issues discussed in this thread, i advice you to stay away from rev 1312 for mac. that’s why (i assume) atom added rev 1315 for mac. since then no more crashing on my mac (10.7.5).

atom
          Keymaster
            • Topics: 159
            • Replies: 2945
            • Total: 3104
            • ★★★★★

Yes there were build issue (not really realted to my code) that i had to fix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 87 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr