Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

I’ve had too much work so i couldn’t really do anything useful lately, but don’t worry once i’m done with work stuff i’ll get back. Things that happened.

1. i got my JooJoo tablet and i’ve spent some time getting it to work the way i want it, i’ll be doing some touch interface stuff once i’m done with it, currently i’m waiting for a larger disk to get win7 running with some free space the disk is only 4gb and win7 fits on the hole disk leaving me with 80mb
      2. the only development i was doing was for the Dashboard witch when i’m done should be more useful and much better
      3. a few days ago when in the shower (yes i have some good ideas when i’m naked) i thought that maybe i’ll start merging the Ctrlr into one binary, all Ctrlrs in one program/plugin with just a menu to pick witch device to edit, there are some problems with that idea but i think this is something that i want to do in the near future.
      4. i did a short screencast the link is in the programming forum, it shows how to build your first Ctrlr from scratch.

that’s it for now

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 132 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr