evolver 32/64 midi cc’s don’t register on hardware

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr evolver 32/64 midi cc’s don’t register on hardware

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samuraipizzacat29
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

I’m using one of the cheapie usb/midi cables so straight away that might be it – but don’t have problems with other editors using those cables so here i am:
      When I use the evolver editor (i have the desktop evolver not kb) certain cc’s/editor buttons don’t seem to be registering on my box. I have two different desktop evolver’s and tried it with both – no such luck.
      So far I’m finding the sequencer start/stop button and bank select buttons don’t register on my box. Is it just me? I’ll continue digging to see if everything else functions as supposed, but so far that’s it.
      Oh – and while i’m here: on windows vista systems – I click any option to save (programs, banks etc) and it does nothing. I get a random string of hex characters, click the save button, and the file never shows up in the docs folder. Strange… again maybe i’m crazy, but could use help.
      These controllers are FANTASTIC and i’d love to keep using it if those few bugs are worked out.

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

please don’t expect the v4 version to do anything else then basic stuff, i know theese things don’t work but the will be fixed or changes in the v5 version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 64 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr