i havent been here for a while and everythings changed HELP

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr i havent been here for a while and everythings changed HELP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    selfpreservation
    Participant
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      • Total: 6

Hi i have been using my 106 and pulse panels quite happily fo the last couple of years and have aquired a tx81z so i thought id have a look for a ctrlr for it but is seems the structure has totally changed and i have no clue how to install the new type ctrlr on my mac / logic9 osx snow leopard
      can some kind soul please explain how to install this and what i do with the panel as simple as possible please :oops:

cheers ciaran

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

Go to downloads, download the nightly build for OSX, copy the VST/AU/Standalone bundles to the relevant places on your system. Go to "device panels" section, find the panel you want to use, download it.

Open Ctrlr, i recommend starting with the standalone build for testing (.app), open the downloaded panel in it (.bpanelz file), right click somewhere on the panel to open it’s settings, choose your MIDI device, MIDI channels MIDI Thru settings etc, make sure you are not in Edit Mode (the right properties pane is invisible) right click somewhere on the panel to exit/enter edit mode. Tweak some knobs/buttons, if you are not getting any reaction from the device, click on the MIDI Monitor icon in the main toolbar (hold your mouse over an icon for a fraction of a second to see a Tooltip what the icon does), select The Monitor Output setting, tweak some knobs again see if anything is going out of your panel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 111 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr