coordinate OS X / WIN builds?

Home Forums Platform Specific OSX coordinate OS X / WIN builds?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

is it possible that if a windows ctrlr build is released that an os x build could also be released? been getting a headache lately keeping track of the os x vs win releases to build stand-alone panels with..

If not no major worries, I’ll deal, but just wanted to ping you with this request to coordinate builds to let you know the demand exists!

• This topic was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by msepsis.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I can try. I did a nightly yesterday cause i finished the Identity request stuff and just wanted to see how a release build behaves.

I’m not bootin to OSX on my PC cause for some weird reason OSX drivers cause my mainboard to generate a high pitched (about 14-KHz) noise coming from the mainboard (i think it might be the buzzer getting some interfearence from other components but i can’t be sure). And it’s annoying. Also, the last JUCE update broke the usage of precompiled headers and the builds are back to beeing very slow (over 10 minutes for each type).

But i hear you i’ll try to keep up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘OSX’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 111 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr