move label closer to knob

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr move label closer to knob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

Hi,
      I have a knob label positioned below the knob. As it is now I feel the label is too far below the knob as I’ve shrunk the knob down to 28x28ish.. I’m hiding the value window.

Is there any way to move the label up closer to the knob? I currently have opted to simply hide both the label and value box and put the knob labels into the GUI background image.

Thank you! Great product!!

I might recommend removing or dropping the opacity back of the "CTRLR" banner that goes through the middle of the interface.. I’m on a mac and the attributes on the far right of the GUI are a bit difficult to read as is. .

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

sure, i can drop that background it was just to indicate you are in the Document section not the bare editor.

the label is right beneath the slider (0px space) but it looks like that cause the slider is round and is always drawn inside a square (to maintain the aspect ration), you can try to modify the label height and justification and maybe you could get the desired result.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 115 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr