Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

ok so i updated all the windows builds, x64 is back.

A major bug was found while doing some Blofeld work that caused Ctrlr to crash (any) that’s fixed, there shouldn’t be any startup errors anymore. I took me 2 nights to find that bug it was a nasty one.

Blofeld now works both ways, i did some testing myself as i got the unit for tests from a guy from a polish music magazine that talked to me (http://eis.com.pl).

SE ATC1x is up and can be tested, current queue is Oberheim Matrix 6R, Casio CZ1000, Yamaha AN1x, i had some feedback that a nice user is starting the UI work
      on the A6 editor.

There are some new settings for UI and Midi, for now only the base colour works for some editors, this will be all implemented later on.
      A new Window menu is added there is one option that you can try with editors that have no Tabs, this will break up groups into smaller windows you can move
      around. I’ll add tab support later on, and some other stuff to that, then those colours in the settings will work, for now it’s all hardcoded sorry for that.

the MIDI settings will be added i’m just thinking how to do that so it’s as simple as possible.

As you can see i moved the whole project to sf.net cause googlecode was pissing me off, i hope the sf will be better.

MAC builds are comming next week once i set up a new PC, working in VMware is not what i expected it to be, and it’s not a good debugging solution, i don’t
      want to post more MAC builds that crash or do not work, so please be patient i’ll post them when i’m sure they will work.

I fixed some other editors that had the old engine so they should work now (MKS70, Juno106, Matrix 1000)

There is a "Trac" link on the top, i’ll try to use that from now on, adding milestones progress and resolving tickets if anyone
      wants to post some issues there it might be a bit better then using the forum.

Oh yeah i had to disable the email feature on the forum since sf.net does not allow sending emails from websites hosted
      on their servers, it’s not my fault, i disabled the need to confirm accounts via email but you won’t receive any PM notifications
      and stuff. Sorry for that, but i want to keep all the project stuff in one place.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 106 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr