Nord Drum 2 panel (work in progress)

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Nord Drum 2 panel (work in progress)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    madlesne
    Participant
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • Total: 10

So Goodweather asked me to create a topic for this.

I’ve made a panel for the Nord Drum 2. It was not fully working, so I contacted Midiquest and we did one that will be released soon. Thing is.. Midiquest is not stable enough. It crashes a LOT here. It’s a bit of a nightmare, and gives me anxiety when working in Reaper so I’d rather use something else in the end.

So Maybe it would be cool to finish the CTRLR panel I started.

Now I would need your help to implement the few NRPN that are present. I just know how to do basic 7bit CCs.

The other thing is that my panel actually handles only one channel, where there are six channels total available. SO to control everything you have to load six editors… Not optimal. Midiquest has created several tabs for each channel, and I think it’s very cool to do so.

You’ll find the actual state of dvpmt of the editor attached to this message

Working with Midiquest I’ve been able to test a lot of functions directly on the hardware, it has been primordial to make sure each knob is correctly calibrated (nord implementation is weird for some of them) so if anybody wants to help, please contact me at ( madlesne @ live.fr ) in order to get this new editor fully functionnal (I have all these details archived in my mails exchange with the Midiquest team) !

Eventually I’ll be able to render a UI in 3D (I’m studying 3D) and have cool panel, font, plus knobs with raytraced light.

By advance thank you for your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      madlesne
      Participant
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 7
        • Total: 10

And to be honnest I forget to check what’s happening on the CTRLR forum ^^

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by madlesne.
        • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by madlesne.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 115 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr