OS X 10.6 builds

Home Forums General News and releases OS X 10.6 builds

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    msiren
    Participant
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 8
      • Total: 10

Latest OS X builds seem to be build for 10.7 as the target and I am still running 10.6.8 so I decided to fire up my laptop and try to make a build with Mavericks and it seemed to compile (it compiles, it works, commit and overwrite three in the morning -CTO from my previous job) and run on Snow pissing Leopard.

Wether it is possible to make automatic builds for 10.6 target or not I made this first build publicly available. It only has the standalone version and I give absolutely no guarantees on it.

People with 10.6 can test it to see if it works or not. I’ll test it too when possible. Right now I got my V-Amp2 on the table, but all MIDI cables at the studio and I am fat ass lazy man so I will test it when I “have the time”.

Here is the link

Ramblings about things related to the studio:
      http://studio.therobotinitiative.com

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I wasn’t able to target 10.6 on mavericks Xcode 5 i think, so i decided to go for 10.7 as i have 10.7 and 10.9 installed and running and i can test on both of them, and the same build (current nightly) works on those two.

If you can setup the current ctrlr project to target 10.6 and confirm that it works on other higher os versions i’d be more then happy to include your changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 105 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr