Panel Database

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Panel Database

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tech44
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • Total: 4

A friend and I have made a site where you can upload and download your Ctrlr creations. We’re in beta now, and we’re looking for some people willing to help us test by uploading their panels.

Please contact me via PM or reply if you’d be willing to contribute and show off your panel 🙂

msepsis
      Participant
        • Topics: 219
        • Replies: 732
        • Total: 951
        • ★★★

Just curious what the difference between your site and the “Panels” link above here on this site is supposed to be? Does the world really need another web site to get ctrlr panels or is it best to keep ctrlr.org as the central hub for ctrlr panels? Sounds like a fun project, with all due respect… just wondering.. to be blunt… what’s the point?

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

tech44
        Participant

Fair question. The site is for several dj and production tools, panels is just one section. My hope is that as people visit the site for other things, and those who might not have heard of ctrlr before can learn more about it.

Also, users can upload and manage their own postings, and others can search, filter, rate and download panels (as with the other items on the site).

FWIW I’ve shared the idea with atom, and I’ve shown him the site, and he has given me the ‘go ahead’.

msepsis
          Participant
            • Topics: 219
            • Replies: 732
            • Total: 951
            • ★★★

sounds cool, makes sense. Is there a url? could you PM/email it to me if the site is not yet public? I thought at first before I saw your email to me that you weren’t aware there was a panels section here at ctrlr.org 🙂

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

tech44
            Participant

For anyone that is interested, or would like to contribute their panels, the website is http://www.audiobombs.com

We’re still in beta and any feedback would be appreciated.

drsteve
              Participant
                • Topics: 3
                • Replies: 33
                • Total: 36

Looks interesting. Is the content there posted by the authors themselves or are people posting things they find?

tech44
                Participant

The content in posted by the authors themselves or by those who have rights/permission. If you find otherwise, please let us know.

drsteve
                  Participant
                    • Topics: 3
                    • Replies: 33
                    • Total: 36

Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                  There is currently 0 users and 55 guests online
                  No users are currently active
                  Forum Statistics
                  Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                  Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                  Ctrlr