Panel menu suggestions

Home Forums General News and releases Panel menu suggestions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

I need to create a panel menu that will be uses for non-edit modes, it will contain some program tools (send, receive, snapshot) i’d like to consolidate the Navigation toolbar to it and maybe add some quick access functions (midi device midi channel), i was wondering how would you like to see it, i thought of a floating toolbar like the current navigation toolbar but with customized buttons and a button factory and separators, but maybe you have some better ideas ?

dnigrin
      Participant
        • Topics: 9
        • Replies: 57
        • Total: 66

That sounds pretty slick to me!

minimalist
        Participant
          • Topics: 10
          • Replies: 141
          • Total: 151
          • ★★

Very nice! Though I’m not sure if I got the idea correctly. But as far I can see it makes sense (at least for me) if this menu is available in the panel itself.

Because I hate producing music with the mouse, I always use external controllers (hell, I just sold my beloved walnut monome128 yesterday! :cry: ). Also I don’t like sub-menus. This new menu seems to be used often, so external control (and quick access) would be nice. If this menu could be in the panel itself, it would be nice if the user can choose the size, position, which particulary options should be available/visible – and the order could be interessting. Also for the users which are using "exported players" it’s helpful if this is available in the panel.

atom
          Keymaster
            • Topics: 159
            • Replies: 2945
            • Total: 3104
            • ★★★★★

yes it will be a different toolbar for each panel saved with each panel.

minimalist
            Participant
              • Topics: 10
              • Replies: 141
              • Total: 151
              • ★★

Sounds very mighty!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 70 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr