Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ricoche
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hello!

First, thanks for this incredible software. I was excited to see if it would work with the Yamaha V50 and it pretty much 90% does.

As you may know the Yamaha TX81Z is almost the same thing as the Yamaha V50. So when I fired up the TX81Z CTRLR it was nice to see that I was pretty much able to control everything on the Yamaha V50 with one big exception. The voice banks do not load up into CTRL correctly. I believe it’s because the bank sysex code is different in the Yamaha V50 than the TX81Z. Thus I can’t access all the patch banks. I was wondering if sometime in the future, the developers could take a quick look at the Yamaha V50 manual and see if it might be possible to make a couple of likely small modifications to the TX81Z module in order to access the Yamaha V50 patch banks correctly. Note that editing a patch seems to work fine. It’s just accessing all the patch banks that is not working correctly. The Yamaha V50 and TX81Z bank structure is different, but everything else seems the same if correct.

Thanks very much!!

[url:i9u3royl]http://www.synthman.com/cgibin/x.cgi/yamaha/support/V50_Owners_Manual.pdf[/url:i9u3royl]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 171 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr