Some news

Home Forums General News and releases Some news

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

1) forum was down cause hostnine my ISP crashed
      2) i’m doing a major change in the engine that will allow multiple instances of the same plugin without problems, before the change all settings were shared (it’s a whole static memory contents)
      3) the rewrite forced me to change the engine but it did some good, after the change there will be no need to write any actual C++ code, just one line
      [code:fntlwaso]
      new MyEditor()
      [/code:fntlwaso]
      the rest will be taken care by the engine
      4) no more prefixes for controller names, they can be named in any way you want
      5) LUA is there is a better way, you will be able to do almost anything in the Ctrlr without C++ compiling, moving and resizing UI components and also creating new ones
      6) i started to build the librarian engine, it will be LUA based, but it will allow for simple SysEx dump/send implementations for all devices
      7) an additional feature for Synths like the CZ1000 is added, that will send entire SysEx program each time you change any parameter, the CZ1000 editor is beeing built now too
      8) once i’m done i plan on creating a screencast that will guide you step by step how to build your own Ctrlr using freely available tools, i think this will better then writing lines of text that might not cover everything.

this might take a few days since i need to manualy change all the existing Ctrlr to work with the new engine so be patient, once i’m done new builds will be posted.

that’s it, atom out.

dlb
      Participant
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 5
        • Total: 6

great news, thanks for all your hardwork.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 67 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr