Status update

Home Forums General News and releases Status update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

As some of you noticed not much has been happening lately.
      This cause i got a new job and i had some other problems.

Anyway i ordered a new laptop and been waiting for it, i’ll be able to code at work (i can’t do that on the company provided laptop, they won’t allow visual studio or any other non-approved software on it). I’ve been doing a little work on the program manager, i got it to save and load programs (but only internal panel state), i also got the main menu to display and change programs. I found some minor bugs during that process that i need to fix. I hope to get that laptop soon, but it’s coming to me from the USA via some 3rd party company. I got a Lenovo Yoga 13 so maybe i’ll be able to do some touch related stuff.

Also my pc has been doing some bad things and my OSX on it is doing some bad things (firewire is not working and the network goes down on it’s own). I ordered some new hardware for that too and i hope to get that running.

I’ll try to update the builds for the mac and windows this week at least with the latest juce library (have a look at the new juce.com site).

SWB
      Participant
        • Topics: 35
        • Replies: 157
        • Total: 192
        • ★★

OK, thanks for this update of your present situation! I was indeed wondering if there was something bad going on. Hope you like your new job better then your previous one! To be able to code at work seems to me a very nice “feature” to have 😉 Hope also you will find now some time to test the TX7 (as you promised a while ago) and even (yes I keep asking…) to put me on the right track considering the specific problems I have with the panel. Thanks anyway for developing CTRLR further.

zeoka
        Participant
          • Topics: 73
          • Replies: 466
          • Total: 539
          • ★★★

Hi
          You will like touch !
          I do a micro q and rackattack panel optimized for touch , i use groups and lua for design and it’s so nice and efficient

Edit a panel with touch is easier for some repeated things but right click doesn’t work….

• This reply was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by zeoka.
          Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          zeoka
          Participant
            • Topics: 73
            • Replies: 466
            • Total: 539
            • ★★★

“I’ve been doing a little work on the program manager, i got it to save and load programs (but only internal panel state), i also got the main menu to display and change programs.”

Cool ! 🙂

msepsis
            Participant
              • Topics: 219
              • Replies: 732
              • Total: 951
              • ★★★

Also my pc has been doing some bad things and my OSX on it is doing some bad things (firewire is not working and the network goes down on it’s own). I ordered some new hardware for that too and i hope to get that running.

For the love of cthulu
              PM me your mailing address so I can donate to you one of these MBPs which I have collecting dust.

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
              Keymaster
                • Topics: 159
                • Replies: 2945
                • Total: 3104
                • ★★★★★

You and you macbooks 🙂

Fine, i’ll pm you my address now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
              There is currently 0 users and 107 guests online
              No users are currently active
              Forum Statistics
              Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
              Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
              Ctrlr