Tetra CTRL crashing live

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Tetra CTRL crashing live

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samuelj
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hi there,

just wondering if anybody can help me here.

I am having all sorts of problems getting the Tetra CTRLR working in Ableton (Live 8.1.3)

live sees VST fine, I can map the various parameters however using the mouse/midi controller on the the VST or to change values in Live does not seem to send/recieve any value changes to/from the Tetra. I am not sure if this is me not routing correctly?

The TETRA CTRL seems to receive MIDI notes (keyboard highlights as not playing) when sent from a separate track. If I however set up a MIDI track with CTRL running and then set it to receive MIDI from the Tetra it causes Live to crash.

Tetra seem to be receiving MIDI CC’s from live ok if not using CTRLR

I have tried both USB and MIDI and just can’t seem to get it to work, can anybody please help?

Cheers

Sam

YosypZmyrek
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • Total: 1

I recommend using this service if you need to quickly write or finish a written assignment (for example – essay). From my own experience, I can say that to write a quality essay, you need to spend a lot of time. Since I work, I don’t have enough free time, so I sometimes use this service. The level of essays from https://essaywriter.org service is high and I was able to successfully pass these assignments at the university. Excellent quality paper at a good price!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 49 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr