The Different Types Of Lace Wigs Explained Easy.

Home Forums Development Other stuff The Different Types Of Lace Wigs Explained Easy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tycoon
    Blocked
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • Total: 4

Hi there, we are UWigs, a well-experienced hair business. Lace wigs are popular now, and almost every girl wears them. However, we have got the question: what are the differences between lace closure, lace frontal, and full lace? It seems that lots of people don’t know well about lace wigs, so UWigs wants to explain the difference between a lace closure wig, a lace front wig, and a full lace wig today.

Before starting, it’s crucial to know that these terms mostly describe the area on the wig on which we can make a part. The area mimics your skull. This part looks just like our skull, so most of these descriptions describe that. For example, a lace closure wig describes the closure.

LACE CLOSURE WIG

We are going to start with a lace closure wig We mainly divide lace closure wigs into4x4 lace closure wigs and 5×5 lace closure wigs in the hair market. The 4×4 lace closure wigs are measure four by four inches, four inches in the vertical, and four inches in the horizontal, just like a square, so this four inches space is the area of this wig that we can part in. If we want to make a part on this wig, we are limited to this four inches space, but we can make a middle part, tree part, or a curved part. And the rest of the hair of the wig is sewn on a wig cap.

Lace closure wig is easier to wear. It is easy to put on and take off, and we can change the lace closure wig several times in a day, as it does not require much time to take to put it on and take off. And we do not have to do a lot of maintenance on the lace closure wig, so this is a beginner-friendly wig.

GodZilla
      Blocked
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 1
        • Total: 3

Hey! Thanks a lot for this post, really a lot of useful information that I didn’t know.
        By the way, about lace wigs: I started using them recently because I decided to update my appearance, now I use this red lace front wig
        It’s not expensive at all, but I look like a real princess in it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      There is currently 0 users and 72 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr