Three problems: unauthorized developer, empty panel, and old panel persistence.

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Three problems: unauthorized developer, empty panel, and old panel persistence.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tpinel
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

First of all, thanks for Ctrlr.
      I have started using a couple of panels this week and have encountered the following difficulties, which I share in case you could help me.

I started with the panel for PLG150-AN. I have successfully used the VST version for Windows and the standalone version for MacOs. But I have run into the following problems:

First problem:
      I can’t load the AU for MacOs because the system says it’s not from an authorized developer.

Second problem:
      When running the standalone version for Windows, the panel appeared empty. So I loaded the panel and it worked fine. But this behavior does not correspond to a standalone version. Why this dissociation between Ctrlr and panel in the standalone version for Windows?

Third problem:
      And the last surprise. When after using the standalone version for the PLG150-AN I try to use the standalone version of JV PatchEd (Roland JV-880 Patch Editor) to edit the patches of my Roland JV-2080, it turns out that the panel of the PLG150-AN is loaded instead of the JV-2080. I have deleted the AppData / Ctrlr file and rebooted, but it doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 33 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr