toggleButton – name label vs button text

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr toggleButton – name label vs button text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

What’s the difference between name label and button text from a functionality standpoint – any?

I’m curious why I can control various attributes of the name label but not the button text?

I’d really like a small toggle button with white text to the left that says "Link"… there will be several Link buttons in my ctrlr so I’m not sure if the Button name must be a unique name?

Thanks!!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

msepsis
      Participant
        • Topics: 219
        • Replies: 732
        • Total: 951
        • ★★★

additionally it seems no matter what the toggle button is aligned left… no way to get a label over to the left of it. I guess for now I think I’ll stick with labeling the GUI background unless there’s some solution to this.

Thanks

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 159
          • Replies: 2945
          • Total: 3104
          • ★★★★★

you can do a imageButton provide your won images for on/off state and place the label anywhere on that button (left, right, over it). the toggle button is a standard JUCE class toggle button, it has no more settings then those you can see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 98 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr