VIRUS EDITOR WORKS ON MULTI?

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr VIRUS EDITOR WORKS ON MULTI?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ozricman
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

hello.this is my first post here

first off all thanks for the editors you have made.great job

i have download the virus b editor to use my virus c as a plug-in in my daw but i have a problem. i am loading a vst instance of virus b editor to ableton .i am going into editor’s options and selecting midi output to midi channel 1.so far everything works perfect.then i am loading into another track another instance of virus editor because i want to use my virus in multi mode.i am opening again the options(of the new instance)and select output midi channel 2 so i can control part 2.the problem is than the second instance of editor is sending notes to part 1 midi channel 1.every instance i am loading always is sending to midi channel 1 althought if i have change the midi channels.so what is happening?am i doing something wrong?is it a bug or all instances of virus editors i have opened works as one common instance. my problem is that i cant work multitibral again.i have the exact same problem with the novation supernova editor downloaded from here but in single synth mode both synths works perfect.any ideas anyone?i will appreciate any help.thanks a lot….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 74 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr