Virus TI panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Virus TI panel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    reto
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 4
      • Total: 5

Hi

I have Access Virus B Ctrlr since some months, everything is fine except one thing
      I use Access Virus B within Maschine but when I choose channel 2 on Access Virus B, notes are sent to track 1 of the Virus TI
      If I choose the channel 3 to 16 in Access Virus B the same problem occurs
      Some time ago I read in some forum that this version of Access Virus B had this problem and do not know if that fixes

There is another Ctrlr that works well for automate my Virus TI?
      Thanks

[img:10hot443]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-I2I8p0fMEVQ/TnqScDOUObI/AAAAAAAAACk/eU741nd5_2I/s1024/Imagen%2B1.png[/img:10hot443]

reto
      Participant

ups

atom
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 159
          • Replies: 2945
          • Total: 3104
          • ★★★★★

this is the v4 version of Ctrlr and it’s not supported, this is the old Ctrlr that will never be revived.

reto
          Participant

Then, there is not another CTRLR best to continue working with my Virus TI?

msepsis
            Participant
              • Topics: 219
              • Replies: 732
              • Total: 951
              • ★★★

dasfaker posted an incredible panel for the TI snow, which may work to some degree.. if not at least is probably about 80% there.. otherwise you have to build your own panel because nobody else has done it yet in ctrlr5

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

reto
              Participant
                "msepsis":g1htn41p wrote:
                dasfaker posted an incredible panel for the TI snow, which may work to some degree.. if not at least is probably about 80% there.. otherwise you have to build your own panel because nobody else has done it yet in ctrlr5[/quote:g1htn41p]

Thanks msepsis

Where I can download Snow TI panel, and how I do to install it?
                In addition, how I can build my own panel?
                It is very difficult?

Greetings

msepsis
                Participant
                  • Topics: 219
                  • Replies: 732
                  • Total: 951
                  • ★★★

go to the downloads page.. it’s all explained.
                  You need to download ctrlr first, then download the panel from the DDB (Device Data Base)

panels dont have to look pretty, they just need to work so don’t be too afraid of the panel builder. Depending on your knowledge and understanding of how your synth works and what synth it is you’re trying to build a panel for — the difficulty varies. Any pain from the learning curve is quickly nullified by the reward of getting it working, because there really aren’t many things you can’t do with ctrlr and the simple scripting language it uses called Lua.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

reto
                  Participant
                    "msepsis":1xql8n2y wrote:
                    go to the downloads page.. it’s all explained.
                    You need to download ctrlr first, then download the panel from the DDB (Device Data Base)

panels dont have to look pretty, they just need to work so don’t be too afraid of the panel builder. Depending on your knowledge and understanding of how your synth works and what synth it is you’re trying to build a panel for — the difficulty varies. Any pain from the learning curve is quickly nullified by the reward of getting it working, because there really aren’t many things you can’t do with ctrlr and the simple scripting language it uses called Lua.[/quote:1xql8n2y]

Thanks for all msepsis
                    I wil try it

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                  There is currently 0 users and 91 guests online
                  No users are currently active
                  Forum Statistics
                  Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                  Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                  Ctrlr