Waldorf Rocket Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Waldorf Rocket Panel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

If any of you can’t tell I’m a big supporter of waldorf, I never yet got a blofeld but have been anxiously awaiting the release of the pulse 2 (already have a panel built and armed!)

So, seeing that Waldorf pre-released the manual for the rocket, which I’ve got ordered through sweetwater…

I’ve got a basic panel for the waldorf rocket ready!

All the basic functionality is there. The “killer” feature here will be the ability to store and recall programs from the panel. The synth itself as far as I know does not store patches or programs which is why I decided to make a panel in the first place as besides everything else is just CC as that’s all they’ve offered (yet)..

I’ve got some really cool ideas planned for this panel, I want to really exploit some custom controller ideas which will be relatively (to the microwave XT(k)/II/I panels) simple to implement for the rocket. . . stay tuned!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

msepsis
      Participant
        • ★★★

a few graphic tweaks while I wait for this little box to arrive…

Attachments:

atom
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 159
          • Replies: 2945
          • Total: 3104
          • ★★★★★

It looks like a really nice piece of hardware by the way.

zeoka
          Participant
            • Topics: 73
            • Replies: 466
            • Total: 539
            • ★★★

This Waldorf without endless encoder could really benefit of your work !

Great

I’m curious to heard the pulse 2……

msepsis
            Participant
              • ★★★

Still waiting for this damn thing to arrive, “with love from germany”… but in the meantime i’ve added a few features including an X-Y modulator with learn function. Simply hit the “Learn X” or “Learn Y” button, then touch a parameter either on the synth or the panel and the parameter gets assigned to the axis (X or Y) being “learned”. Edit: of course in the screenshot attached I had assigned cutoff to both the x and y axis but you normally wouldn’t be doing that 🙂

In other news I’m finally buying a waldorf microwave tomorrow morning so I can properly debug the panel I have in store for that beast.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by msepsis.
              Attachments:

msepsis
              Participant
                • ★★★

I’m curious if anybody here has this synth yet? I’ve got a panel for the rocket which is about ready for launch, I’d like to have a few people beta test it before releasing it. I just got my rocket finally yesterday and it’s been a lot of fun to play with, very unique little box.

I’ve got a few feature exploits I’m building in, something about how limited this synth is from a parameter point of view is somehow inspiring me to think of creative things that could be done here.

msepsis
                Participant
                  • ★★★

monstrumRocket has launched!

Killer features include the X-Y modulator and the ability to save and load programs.

If you’re interested details can be found at http://www.monstrummedia.com.

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                There is currently 0 users and 87 guests online
                No users are currently active
                Forum Statistics
                Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                Ctrlr