Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

This was a longer weekend during witch i fought to get OSX running my hardware, i tried it in many ways and config, on both my PC and a laptop i got from the company i work for now (Citi 🙁 ). Anyway the PC was close to a success but the graphics card is saying no (i have a GTS450) i couldn’t get it to work. The laptop has the same issue but it’s the Intel HD4000 GPU. So for now i gave up. I’m thinking of getting a AMD Radeon card that is supported in the mac pro, they’re not that expensive. I really want OSX to run on my PC cause i have so much horse power in it.

The other thing is that JUCE has now some support for CodeBlocks and MINGW and that means i can install it and use it during my work hours on my work laptop (i can’t install anything that requires admin rights). So now i’ll be trying to work with that IDE. I haven’t given up on the OSX though. The other road to go is to buy my own laptop and im considering a ASUS Vivobook with Corei7 inside and maybe get OSX run on it. But that means money.

So for now i’m left with the old OSX in VMWare witch sucks, but that’s it. I hope to get some more work done thanks to CodeBlocks, we’ll see how will that go this weeks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
    There is currently 0 users and 87 guests online
    No users are currently active
    Forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
    Ctrlr