Do you think you have found the perfect business idea? If yes, and you are looking for some professional guidance, you’ve reached the right place. Here at TradeFlock, we strive to help entrepreneurs with easy DIY business guides about finances, management, and leadership.
In today’s post, we are going to elaborate on how to start a junk removal business. While starting a junk removal business seems easy-going, you’ll have to understand that it goes beyond general business planning, purchasing trucks, and business registration. We have curated this step-by-step guide to help you understand the entire process and start a business at ease.
Before moving ahead, let’s gauge through the recent stats of the junk removal industry.
- The junk removal industry includes junk packing, halting, moving, and donating sometimes.
- According to the 2019 U.S. Bureau Of Labor Statistics, the junk removal industry generates $10 billion yearly.
- The average junk removal cost is $350.
- The worldwide waste management industry is projected to value at $2 trillion by 2025.
- In 2010, the junk removal industrys’ total revenue was valued at $3.8 billion, which grew by 1.7, reaching $49 billion in 2018.