You are installing or updating your Sage 50 software and unexpectedly error happens then don’t freeze. Here is the solution to resolve it. On the whole, perceive the reason for the Sage 50 error 0X80040707. The Kind of error message you see when not ready to work on your accounting software might resemble: 0X80040707 Dll Crash ISRT.WaitOnDialog
Sage error happens the most when you don’t have the inescapable introduced along with the software. Consequently, you see the Sage 50 Error Number 0X80040707 flash on the screen. In the event that you don’t have any desire to get the aggravation of correcting the error without anyone else then let us do likewise for you. Connect with Sage 50 software support over phone and get instant solution now.
What is Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
At the point when you attempt to introduce Sage 50 on your PC, you see an error which peruses
DLL function call crashed: ConfigLib.ApplyPervasiveSettings”
DLL function call crashed: ConfigLib.RegisterFiles”, and the program will not install.
Causes Behind Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
- The key of registry is missing or corrupted
- To start and stop the Pervasive/Action by windows is not possible while installing
- Windows profile of the user is corrupted
- The database of pervasive is not installed correctly
- The changes to the registry are blocked by the UAC or security software.
How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
Solution 1- For start and stop the pervasive by windows is not possible while installing
- Hit the first click on the Windows Key + R simultaneously
- Then, you have to write “Taskmgr”
- Now, you have to choose the Details tab or Process tab
- From the available preferences, you have to choose the w3dbsmgr.exe
- After following the above steps, click on the End Task or End Process
- Then, click on the Confirmation command(Pop-up on your screen) to end the process
- Now, you are all set to start the installation process for Sage 50—U.S. Edition and verify
Solution 2- For compatibility issues
- Go to the setup.exe file in the folder of Sage
- Then right-click on the file and select the option Run as administrator
- Now remove the check from the checkbox “Protect my system and data from the unauthorized activity”
- After that, click on the OK button and then do check by installing it.
Solution 3: Make sure about Antivirus/firewall settings with the following steps:
- In the first step, you need to click on OK on the error message
- Then, you need to handicap your anti-infection or any outsider software program.
- Reach out to your Network Administrator or anti-infection software for updates and help
- Presently, you need to manually uninstall and reinstall the software, then view Article ID 11814: How you can totally erase and reinstall the Actian/Pervasive
- Presently, you can peruse your introduce source and hit the right-click on the Setup.exe
- From that point forward, click on the “Run as an Administrator” to see Article ID 14784
Solution 4-For damaged Registry key
- For this, utilization the tool Microsoft Easy fix
- This tool helps you in eliminating the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup engine
- Presently check for error by installing the arrangement
- In the event that the error actually happens, restore the windows registry at the where there was no error.
Solution 5: To repair this error, you need to run the setup file in the compatibility mode
- First of all, peruse the location of the installation records, see the article ID 14784; Where are my downloaded installation documents?
- Then, you need to peruse the Peach/introduce and hit the right-click on the Setup.exe
- Open the “Properties” menu and then click on the “Similarity” tab
- Presently, you have a spot a check in the next box to run this program in the similarity mode
- Hit the next click on the “Apply” button and proceed forward with an OK click
- From that point forward, you can check and confirm the introduce program
Solution 6: The client needs to fix the damaged windows profile
- First of all, login into the framework as another window administrator or you can make another administrator profile
- Check and confirm installation record to guarantee about the error is resolved or not
I trust, the above guidelines and all elective solutions are sufficient to fix the Error 0x80040707 When Installing Sage 50 yet at the same time on the off chance that you need any sort of help or assistance just dial Sage 50 support number 1800-901-1342 or do Sage 50 live support with Sage expertise (Link is noticeable at the down right corner of the site) with all day, 24/7 availability service.