To use McAfee services first you need to create a new account on Mcafee. Creating a new Mcafee account is never an easy task. Making an account or registering with Mcafee is a simple process. Follow the steps below to create a Mcafee online account:
- Turn on the computer or laptop and wait for it to finish booting. Double-click the web browser’s programme icon when the desktop appears on the screen.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the McAfee login page that is Mcafee.com Login.
- On the right side of the web page then, click “Register Now.”
- Fill in your first and last names, as well as your email address and password. To finish the account creation procedure, provide the password once again.
- Click on the link directly above the “I Agree” button to read the Mcafee end-user licence agreement (EULA).
- After reading the Mcafee licencing agreement’s terms and conditions, click the “I Agree” option.
Way to Login into Mcafee Account
After creating an account, every Mcafee user can access it. On the web account site, a Mcafee account login provides information on the antivirus program purchased. This account allows users to view the subscription timeline for each Mcafee product they have purchased. As a result, a Mcafee account has been a critical component in terms of its significance. Use the Mcafee login portal/page to access your Mcafee account. Follow the steps below to get into your Mcafee account login:
- Firstly, Open a web browser and navigate to the McAfee login page.
- In the Mcafee login site, input the user’s login credentials, which include the registered email address and password provided when the Mcafee account was created.
- If you’re having trouble logging in, select “Forgot Your Password?” or “Forgot Your Email Address?”
- By installing the Mcafee antivirus software’s mobile application, a user may log in from their smartphone. However, the smartphone or gadget in question must be linked to a Mcafee account login.
How To Change Your McAfee Password?
It might be difficult to remember the passwords for many accounts. As a result, it’s possible that the user will forget their Mcafee login credentials, particularly the password linked with their Mcafee online account. However, Mcafee provides simple solutions to the problem. To update the password, do the following procedures in the order shown below:
- Open a web browser and type the link to the McAfee login page into the address bar.
- In the login portal, select “Forgot Your Password?” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, input the Mcafee web account’s registered email address.
- On the pop-up window, click the Send Email tab.
- Now go to your email account and look for an email from the Mcafee support staff asking you to reset your password.
- Go to the Mcafee reset password homepage and input the reset password URL given by the Mcafee support staff. The password is then changed.
You may also read – https://www.bloglovin.com/@mayiassist/how-do-i-cancel-my-mcafee-subscription