This is a Ctrlr panel for the Yamaha TG33 synthesizer module, which is a simple Single Voice edit buffer editor. By edit buffer editor, I mean that this panel has no “save” or “library” features, so you still need to save your edits the old-fashioned way on the TG33 itself.
New features added by the panel:
- Ability to see most voice parameters at once
- Intuitive mixer interface for Element volume & pan, with added Mute feature
- Copy buttons to copy EG parameters between Elements quickly
The workflow is simple.
- Load a patch from the TG33 into Ctrlr.
- Edit the patch. Note: the panel is bi-directional. Edits made on the TG33 will sync with the panel.
- Save the edited patch using the TG33 panel controls.
I may continue to work on this panel to add new functionality, but no promises. Developed and tested on Ctrlr version 5.4.29.Download