Yamaha REV 500 Reverberator panel.
* Access most hidden controls.
* Save your changes to disk.
* Load patch from file.
* Note that this program does not upload sysex patches to the REV500.
* All save operations must be executed on the REV500 unit itself.
The Yamaha REV500 uses CC/Program Change using values 0-127 for all parameters.
Most parameters range from anything but 0-127 so interpolation of values is required.
Program change using CC is not possible for values above 128 so PRESET patches from 29-100 cannot be selected remotely.
However the panel can load preset data into temp buffer.
1. Connect to MIDI IN/OUT by clicking on the MIDI Icon.
2. Load user patches to panel. Click on **Load User Data**
3. Click on **System Data** button.
4. Click in the top left yellow are to select _input_/_output_ settings.
5. Rename patches (The REV 500 is **not** updated)
6. Save your work to JSON file
7. Load saved patches back to panel. REV500 temp buffer is automatically updated.