Patch mapper for the Behringer K2
The panel is a pure patch mapper as the Behringer K2 does not support the load/save of programs or the manipulation of its program parameters by Midi NRPN/CC/Sysex messages.
It will support you in saving and retrieving Behringer K2 patches on your PC but gives you also the possibility to exchange them with other users as they are stored as sysex files.
- Behringer K2 interface with similar way of working as actual synthesizer.
- Top row of support “screens” with old look
- Visual feedback by using “LED” ring buttons and indication of the value (on change or on click)
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or buttons
- Load / Save programs from individual .syx files
- Easy program renaming
- Display and export of program parameters as text file
- Ability to describe 9 input/output colored patch cables with different sources/destinations
- Extra input/output patch points from/to external synths, sequencer and FX chain
- Patch cables drawing directly on the main panel
- Ability to switch between full cables or cable plugs
- Support for double inputs / double outputs
- Programs have a name, author, save date and description. They can be associated to a category
- Browser of the files on the disk
- Patch sheet tab with patch sheet for Behringer K2 and other gear (external synths/sequencer/FX)
- Automatic reading of wav files associated to a patch
- Manual/Automatic reading of any wav file
- All buttons associated to a Midi CC controller number so you can adjust them from a hardware controller (still no impact on the synth of course and unfortunately)
- Standalone Windows/MacOS
- VST 32/64bits on Windows, VST/AU on MacOS
For more info on getting this panel, please contact email@example.com