Patch saver for the Behringer Neutron
This panel can also be called “advanced patch mapper” and is not a full patch loader/saver as the Behringer Neutron does not support the load/save of programs or the manipulation of all its program parameters by Midi NRPN/CC/Sysex messages except for about 40 of them (documented on p27 and 28 of the manual).
In comparison to the Sunny Synths’ Model D and Grandmother panels, this Neutron panel is thus offering much more possibilities of exchange between the synth and your PC or your controller thanks to the addition of the Neutron OS 2.0.
- Behringer Neutron interface with similar way of working as actual synthesizer.
- Panel background adapted based on “Red” overlay from Heinakroon
- Top row of support “screens” with old look
- Visual feedback by using “LED” ring buttons and indication of the value (on change or on click)
- “Intelligent” display following parameters selection: OSC and LFO shape blending, LFO shape order change with or without blend
- All “hidden” 2.0 available for easy visualization and tweaking
- Bi-directional behavior when using the synth or a controller (only for parameters indicated in p27 and 28 of the Neutron manual)
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or classical ADSR rotary encoders
- Load / Save programs from individual .syx files
- Global settings management
- Easy program renaming
- Display and export of program parameters as text file
- Ability to describe 9 input/output colored patch cables with different sources/destinations
- Programs have a name, author, save date and description. They can be associated to a category
- Browser of the files on the disk
- Patch sheet tab with patch sheet for Neutron and other gear (external synths/sequencers)
- Automatic reading of wav files associated to a patch (in file browser)
- Manual/Automatic reading of any wav file (in file browser)
- Standalone versions for PC and Mac
- v1.3: VST versions for PC (32 and 64 bits)
- v1.3: VST and AU versions for Mac
The manual can be downloaded from the Sunny Synths’ drive or website www.sunnysynths.com
For more info on getting this panel, please contact email@example.com
2 thoughts on “Behringer Neutron patch saver”
where is the download from the program?
Hi SG1Brot, it is stated above… “For more info on getting this panel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org” Thanks!