Patch mapper for the Dreadbox Erebus V3
The panel is a pure patch mapper as the Dreadbox Erebus V3 does not support the load/save of programs or the manipulation of its program parameters by Midi NRPN/CC/Sysex messages.
It will support you in saving and retrieving Erebus V3 patches on your PC but gives you also the possibility to exchange them with other users as they are stored as sysex files.
- Dreadbox Erebus V3 interface with similar way of working as actual synthesizer.
- Top row of support “screens” with old look
- Visual feedback by using “LED” ring buttons and indication of the value (on change or on click)
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or classical ADSR rotary encoders
- Load / Save programs from individual .syx files
- Easy program renaming
- Display and export of program parameters as text file
- Ability to describe 9 input/output colored patch cables with different sources/destinations
- Programs have a name, author, save date and description. They can be associated to a category
- Browser of the files on the disk
- Patch sheet tab with patch sheet for Erebus V3 and other gear (external synths/sequencers)
- Automatic reading of wav files associated to a patch
- Manual/Automatic reading of any wav file
The manual can be downloaded from Sunny Synth’s OneDrive.
For more info on getting this panel, please contact email@example.com