QuickBooks is an accounting program developed by Intuit for small and medium-size businesses. QuickBooks software is exceptionally famous among the entrepreneurs, to a great extent since it is not difficult to utilize and be customized to suit the needs and types of businesses.
It is not difficult to work and offers bit by bit guidance just as an enormous number of instructional exercises for proper information. Like the majority of the software’s, QuickBooks additionally require an installation and you can likewise begin Reinstalling QuickBooks on Desktop without Using CD
In this post, we will discuss the couple of steps that you need to follow for Reinstalling QuickBooks on Desktop without Using CD. By following a couple of straightforward advances, your QuickBooks can be up and be running again in around 20 minutes.
Reasons for Reinstalling QuickBooks
There are many reasons where you need to reinstall QuickBooks. Look at the reasons underneath:
- You supplanted your old QuickBooks computer with another one
- QuickBooks crashes since it can’t stack bits of its own program anymore
- Your hard drive smashed and was supplanted with another hard drive
- QuickBooks won’t start anymore on your computer
- Infections or malware corrupted the QuickBooks installation on your computer.
The main and the most important requirements are
- License number
- Product number
If you do not have your original license and product numbers, you can visit the QuickBooks License and Key Code Lookup page to access them.
Steps for Reinstalling QuickBooks on Desktop without Using CD
Solution 1: Downloading QuickBooks from the Internet
- Go to the website of QuickBooks Intuit and find the link to the proper version of the QuickBooks being upheld on the system.
- In the event that the software version installed on the system is QuickBooks Premier 2017, the client is advised to download the link of QuickBooks Premier 2017 only. It is advised to save the software installation in the hard drive.
- Double tap on the document once the download cycle is finished to open the Database Manager of Intuit that is needed to download the files for fruitful installation.
- The cycle automatically starts once the download is finished.
- Complete the installation cycle according to the instructions you are given on your screen.
- Type in the item and permit number of the software and then tick the checkbox against the Terms and Conditions option to finish the installation cycle of the software.
- The last advance is for registration, you won’t be needed to register again on QuickBooks in the event that you are reinstalling it on a similar computer.
- In any case, in the event that you decide to reinstall it on an alternate computer, you need to register it once more. To register on QuickBooks follow the means given underneath:
- Click on “Register QuickBooks” and then select “Help” menu
- Enter your business information.
- Once your information you entered is perceived by QuickBooks, it will automatically finish the registration cycle for you and you will be fully operational.
Solution 2: Sharing a CD drive on a networked computer
- On a networked computer that has a CD drive, share the CD drive.
- Go to My Computer.
- Right-click on the CD drive and select Sharing and Security.
- Select the radio button that says Share this folder.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Collect the Computer Name of the computer with the CD drive.
- Right-click on My Computer.
- Click the Computer Name tab
- Notate Full Computer name
- From the computer without the CD drive, select Start>Run.
- Enter “\\[Computer name gathered in Step 2]” (without the quotes)
- Click OK.
- Double-click on the drive letter that represents the CD drive
- Double-click the Setup.exe file.
Solution 3: Install software from a shared CD/DVD drive
Subsequent to sharing the CD/DVD drive, you can utilize it to introduce QuickBooks software on the computer that has no CD/DVD drive, using your wireless network.
To install software, follow the steps below.
- Connect both computers to your network.
- Insert the software disc that you want to install into the CD/DVD drive so that you will be able to access it across the network.
- In Windows Vista, from the computer that does not have the CD/DVD drive,
Click Start >Network > double-click the name of the computer that contains the shared CD/DVD drive that you want to use. If prompted, log onto the other computer.
- In Windows XP, from the computer that does not have the CD/DVD drive,
Click Start > My Network Places > then Add a Network Place to open the Add Network Place Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your CD/DVD drive as a network place. If prompted, log onto the other computer.
- Double-click the QuickBooks folder for your CD/DVD drive.
- Locate a file named Setup.exe, Start.exe, Install.exe, or similar.
- Double-click the QuickBooks file and proceed with the installation.
In the event of any error, on the off chance that you can’t reinstall QuickBooks on Desktop without using CD. You are advised to contact the customer service team for resolution and proper guidance
On the off chance that you’d like us to instant fix your error and issues, visit our 99Accounting then contact us for more information.