GoDaddy is an email service that has been used by many users for official or business purposes by 80% of the companies. GoDaddy is a platform that allows most of the users which will attract customers for professional fields which will provide the users the service from online marketing, fast hosting to creating spectacular as well as to find domain names and other things too.
So, now in this article, we will look at the steps to move ahead to get the simple as well as easy steps to login into the GoDaddy email so that you can further do your work as well as you can use the features of the GoDaddy email. So, without wasting any time let us move ahead with the GoDaddy email login.
Procedure to login into the GoDaddy account website –
- In the first step, you will have to launch the web browser which you want to use as well as you have to paste the link in the URL address bar so that you can proceed further.
- Then in the next step, the users will have to hit the Enter which will further direct them to the login page of the GoDaddy email account.
- Once you are on the sign-in page you will have to fill up the user name or the Customer ID as well as the password of your GoDaddy email account which you have created earlier to sign up on the GoDaddy platform for domain registration in the respective fields on the screen present in front of you.
- After you have entered the details that are related to the GoDaddy account, however, is completely optional if the users want to do it they want to and they can also do not do it if they wish. For this, they have to tick on the option saying “keep me signed on this device” check box to stay signed in on the device you are using for further purposes.
- Now in the last step to go for GoDaddy webmail login is to finally click on the Sign-in button and as soon as you will click on the sign-in button you will be able to access the GoDaddy account so that you can use the features you want to and also use the account as the business domain.
- Now you need to make sure that you remember the login credentials of the GoDaddy email account so that you can use them to further log in to the GoDaddy email account later on when you need to.
- Once you have the email address as well as the password in your hand so you can further proceed to log in to your account.
- There is another option available for the users too to log in to the GoDaddy account with your Amazon as well as your Facebook account or even with your Google Account; these options will be available to the users under the GoDaddy sign in page.