ij.start canon Pixma MX492 Setup
If are you looking to setup Canon Printer MX492 to dial Canon Printer Support Number +1–855–800–3376 my expert team is available 24/7 for users. Canon is a multifunction inkjet device for business printing and home. It perfectly works wirelessly with PC, Macs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This all-in-one device is robust and versatile with a collection of world-class features, including an automatic document feeder, cloud scanning, premium quality output, auto scan, and others. To start with your model, follow the ij.start canon MX492 setup instructions shown below. If are you face any kind of issues for ij.start canon Printer related to contact Canon customer Support Number 1–855–800–3376 for help.
Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver from ij.start canon
- One can use Canon MX492 Setup CD or online drivers to install the Canon printer. However, the online drivers will always be updated.
- First of all, open a web browser and enter ij.start canon in the search address bar. Press Enter key to open next.
- Click on Set Up (Start Here) tab on the welcome page.
- Now, follow any of the two options. Either type MX492 on the shown box, select the product and click go. Otherwise, click on “MX” and select MX492 from the given series.
- You are on the Canon PIXMA MX492 Driver download page; here click on the “Download” tab.
- Once Canon ij setup is downloaded, run the software and follow instructions to install it.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Connect to WiFi
Before you start Canon MX492 wireless setup installation, connecting the WiFi/ wireless network to your printer is essential. Here’s how to do it;
- Turn on your MX492 printer. The initial screen should be “Copy 100% Letter.
- Press the Setup button
- Select “Wireless LAN setup” and press OK using the left or right key.
- Depending on your router type, the MX492 searches the network, and then chooses an option accordingly.
- If the connection fails, press the Stop button and retry the process. Once you see the “Connected” message, the Canon MX492 wireless setup with WiFi is done.
Canon MX492 Printer Install Guide
This guide shows you Canon MX492 wireless setup and installation instructions. We’ve included setup assistance for Windows Pc and mac Pc, hence see and follow below;
Canon MX492 Setup for Windows PC
- Start the initial screen with the Copy button.
The printer should be on. If not, switch on the power and press the ON button. Then, press the Copy button on the LCD menu
- Establish the wireless network setup.
Press the setup button and press OK. Once Standard Setup appears, use the right key to open WPS (Push button). Then, press and hold the WPS button on your router and wait for the MX492 display to show a connected message.
- Install CD or download online Canon printer MX492 driver.
If you don’t want to go online, insert the shipped windows CD and install it. Otherwise, visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or call Canon Printer Support Number +1–855–800–3376 and provide the MX492 model. Then, select Windows OS from the top right and download the latest drivers and software.
- Run the win-mx490–1_1-mcd.exe installer file.
On Windows, you may see another prompt; hence choose to save the printer setup. Then, click Run or double-click on the thewin-mx490–1_1-mcd.exe setup file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the PIXMA MX492 Setup.
Once you accept the license terms, click next to allow all installation wizards. The setup starts installing drivers, and click “Complete” to finish the process. Next, load the papers in the printer and try the first printing.
Canon Pixma MX492 Printer Setup on Mac PC
- Configure the initial screen.
First of all, turn on your MX492 and press the Copy in the menu button. Now, press the screwdriver (setup) to open Setup Mode and tap OK.
- Perform Wireless Standard Setup Process.
LCD shows Standard Setup, press OK. Then, select your network access point and provide the password. Once you see “Connected” status, then press OK to finish the wireless setup.
- Visit ij.start canon setup to download drivers.
Enter the www.canon.com/ijsetup on the browser. Once you jump next, click “Setup” and enter the model name “MX492” on the following webpage.
- Open the Canon MX492 printer install file
Click on the “mac-mx490–1_1-mcd-2.dmg” file to open it. You may require double-clicking on setup to start the installation.
- Enter your device username and password to allow installation.
Once you click Open, it acquires Canon PIXMA MX492 driver information and then clicks next. Now, provide mac admin username and password and select “Install Helper” to continue.
- Select your printer and install all drivers and software.
You’ll see your MX492 serial number on the network list; select it to continue. If it appears, select your place, then tick on the drivers or select all from the software list to continue the installation.
- Finish the Canon printer MX492 setup.
Click “Execute” in Print Head Alignment and load paper on the Canon printer simultaneously. If the paper prints successfully, click next in Setup Complete window.
ij.start canon and Canon Printer Support Number +1–855–800–3376 will help download the latest drivers and software for MX492; you can otherwise use PIXMA MX492 CD to install the Canon PIXMA MX492 printer.
Need help — 1–855–800–3376
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States, 85307