How to resolve Canon Pixma Printing errors using troubleshooting methods?
The best and easy way to resolve Canon Pixma error fix with your Canon printer is to get your Canon printer service. Contact Canon Printer Phone Support Number +1-855-800-3376 speak to Canon printer expert to get your printer serviced.
Undoubtedly, Canon Pixma printer is the most versatile and serves the best operations. It is well known for its performance. However, being an electronic device, it also comes across a few errors in regards to its functionality which can be easily taken care of using effective techniques. We are hereby mentioning most common errors faced while using a Canon Pixma printer along with the methods to handle those problems.
Blank Pages being printer by Canon Pixma printer
This is most severely known issue wherein your Canon Pixma printer keep printing blank pages. Here are steps below to tackle these issues:
- The first step is that you need to make sure that ink cartridges which you are using with your Canon Pixma printer must be compatible with your printer and quality of cartridges being used with the Canon printer must be good quality.
- Ensure that your printer should not be placed on a hot surface.
- Using your system, clean printhead of your Canon Pixma printer.
- Open my computer on your system.
- Visit Control Panel and move to My Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Canon Pixma printer model and visit the properties tab.
- You need to make sure that the correct Device setting must be set inside the Properties tab.
- Now choose the Preferences and hit on Services. Afterward, choose the Clean Printhead tab.
- Keep on proceeding with upcoming instructions on the screen and continue till the time printhead gets cleaned properly.
- Proceed with printing a test page just to ensure that blank pages errors have been resolved or not. Alternatively, select to enable the Skip Blank Page option on your system to avoid the problem.
If after following above-mentioned steps, the issue still persists, then you need to take expert advice; hence, Contact Canon Technical Support at 1-855-800-3376 and get you to issue resolved by dedicated professionals.
Canon Pimxa Printer is unable to print wirelessly
- To begin with, restart all of your devices i.e. Canon Pixma printer, your computer and your router.
- Now, switch on your Canon printer ON and wait at least for 10 seconds before proceeding further.
- Take off power cable from your printer and check is issue still persists.
- Hold on for at least 10 seconds and then put the power cable back into socket.
- Now switch on your device and check printing a document and see whether issue has been resolved or not.
- If issue still persists, then once clear print queue using your computer to solve the issue.
- Despite of all the above mentioned steps, even is the issue persists, then it may indicate towards corruption of your drivers. Now you need to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers once again on your system.
Canon Pixma printer is unable to print Black
- This is problem which generally occur due to clogged nozzles. This can be simply resolved by cleaning the nozzles.
- Ensure a good number of printing paper sheets in paper tray.
- Try raising the paper output tray and its extension.
- You can initiate cleaning process by clicking on the Setup button on the operator panel of your Canon Pixma printer.
- Now hit Tools button followed by Maintenance option.
- Nor press OK button, afterwards hit Deep Cleaning tab. Now press OK one more time.
- To confirm cleaning hit Ok Tab.
- One more time hit OK tab and do not proceed further until the complete cleaning process is finished up.
- It may take three to five minutes to end up with this process,
- When you see The Pattern Print Confirmation dialog box. Press OK.
- If after doing above steps, you still see that issue is not resolved, do remember to check level of Ink into your black ink cartridge.
In case, you require any assistance, All that you need to do is to Contact Canon Technical Support and get connected to chat sessions,- and speak with our Canon professionals on the Phone Number for Canon Printer toll-free +1-855-800-3376 to gain the topmost solutions towards your queries.
Need help – 1-855-800-3376
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States, 85307