Editor for Roland JX8P. Use Sysex. Patches can be saved and loaded to/from disk (.syx).
New in V.2.1.0 :
– GUI improvement (more compact interface) ;
– Graphics added for enveloppes ;
– Disk Patch browser added for easiest patch navigation (double click patch to load) ;
– Tone extraction from JX10 bank (this give you access to more than 1500 tones available here : http://super-jx.com/) ;
– Fixed some bugs (please report if you expect bugs to help me ameliorate the panel).
Download 641.5 KB – V.2.1.0
By downloading this file you agree with the following terms and conditions : All rights on the software are reserved to the copyright holders and are subject to change anytime without prior notice. The software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY ; the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is with you. Should the software prove defective you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will any copyright holder be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidential or consequential damage arising out the use or inability to use the software (included but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third parties. or a failure of the software to operate with any other programs. Swiss law and Swiss courts juridiction (civil court of Lausanne, Switzerland) are applicable to any dispute and trial concerning the software.