Jomox AirBase99 Midi Controller
Basic panel with all the features supported with Airbase99 firmware 1.15.
Airbase99 settings for full funtionality:
- Under MIDI Menu (Master Menu parameter PLAY must be off to access MIDI menu):
setting: SnpSh ON (send program dump on startup and programchange events)
setting: TxCtr ON (send controller values when changing values on device)
- Bank changes do not change the program, a program change needs to be executed with a bank change.(since fw 1.15)
- To select the Kits # 128-255 in Bank 000 – 003, send the bank select in advance by using the values 1, 3,
5 or 7. These uneven controller values address memory slots 128 – 255 of the desired bank. The values 0, 2, 4 and 6 correspond to the lower half of the specific bank.
An example: Bank 000 Kit 200 is selected by using Bank Select = 1 and Prog Change = 73 (200 – 127 = 73)
- When changing a program a programdump with all the controller values is sent to the panel. But the following controls are not sent and therefore not updated:
-for handclap, rimshot,crash, ride, hihat: the sample selection.
-for hihat: the source selection.
These controls are not in sync with your device after a program change.
- Button “Save on device” just sends the store cc (CC=62 value=64) value to the Airbase99.
Jomox_Airbase99-0_5.bpanelz downloads: 672