Kiwi-3P Editor Update Version 3.0
This panel is an update to the previous version of the Kiwi-3P Editor created in 2013.
Designed to allow easy access to all the sound parameters of the Kiwi-3P synthesizer. Presets can be saved, moved, initialised and renamed via the preset menu, this includes saving Sysex files to and from disk.
Updated features include:
• Standalone and VST versions available for Mac OSX and Windows 10.
• Now uses MIDI CC messages to edit sound parameters.
• MIDI CC messages can now be transmitted across all sixteen channels.
• Preset Menu rationalised to simplify use.
• Global Menu added to address Kiwi-3P hardware settings.
• Addition of MIDI Panic button.
• Addition of Kiwi-3P Sequencer Transport buttons.
• Various small bugs and errors fixed
This panel has been created for Kiwitechics 3P Upgrade version 2.5 firmware and has been created using Ctrlr version 1590.
Kiwi-3P Editor Ctrlr Panels
Kiwi–3P Editor App Mac OSX
Kiwi-3P Editor App Windows 10
Kiwi–3P Editor VST Mac OSX
Kiwi–3P Editor VST Windows 10