Panel Editor for the Roland VR09 and VR730 V-Combo stage organs.
UPDATE: 13th. Jan 2018: v 1.12 (3) fast fix for wrong workspace geometry, please download again
ANNOUCEMENT 13th. Jan 2018: new feature update v 1.12 (3) ready 4 download (see below)
This is the continued development of Mauros initial VR-Combo panel (mille grazie Mauro!)
- Update to Roland keyboard firmware v.1.12 (VR09, VR09B, VR730)
- Access to the huge ‘internal’ soundbanks of the VR09/730 not accessible through the keyboard:
- Roland ATLELIER concert organs sounds (ca. 600)
- additional keyboard sounds (several hundret accoustic instruments and synth sounds)
- standard GM2 sounds (ca. 300)
- additional GM-sounds (several hundret accoustic instruments and synth sounds)
- Fully featured software synthesizer
- Direct access of parameters instead of diving into VR keyboard submenus
- Increased timbrality (polyvoices) from 2 (keyboard without app) to 6 voices and even 21 when using GM2.
- Save of the ‘internal’ and modified sounds and voices to the VR-registration banks for use without laptop/tablet
- Live-play of the GM2-sounds using a simple midi-toolchain.
- NEW: simple registration for preferred sounds (patches)
- Tutorial in english and german.
- Recommended software: Windows-10: CTRLR v5.4.29 (not v5.5.x !), IOS: CTRLR v53.198
Note: there will be regular feature and bugfix updates . Check this site from time to time.
Critics, bugreports etc are highly appreciated 🙂
Download (LATEST: v1.12.3 01/2018)
Download (v1.12.2 12/2017)
Version history: v1.12.3 01/2018: added: patch registration, selector for VR-Key sounds, controls. Improved work space. v1.12.2 12/2017: modified panel surface, del. KBD/GM2-Tabulator, moved GM2 to main-tabulator v1.12.1 12/2017: initial beta version planned: integration of DRUMS. registration editor for VR-registrations (using upg-files). Controler for V-Beam
what you’ll never experience sans V-Combo Editor 🙂