Panel SYNTH for Roland VR09 and VR730 V-Combo stage organs
01/2019: HOTFIX v. 1.12(9) : fixed: DEL-BUTTON of SYNTHESIZER-registration destroys the registration FILE
SEE DOWNLOAD section
INFO: see also classical panel V-Combo EDITOR for stage & studio usage of VR
Video tutorials on youtube: [SYNTH v1.12(8)] [EDITOR setup, usage]
Documentation (from Raymond) : [V-COMBO EDITOR MANUAL]
- Working area optimzed for big monitors for simultaneous control of all three partials
- Reduced number of voices (only 2 in upper manual) compared to EDITOR
- Sound-patch selector reduced to synthesizable sounds
- Integrated simple arpeggio-sequencer ‘ARP SEQ’ (MS-Windows only) to help sound editing
- Quick lauchner for CopperLan (needed for the sequencer)
- Patch registration shared with V-Combo EDITOR
- Applicable documentation (from Raymond) : V-COMBO EDITOR MANUAL
There will be regular feature and bugfix updates . Check this site from time to time.
Bugreports and ideas/wishes/change requests etc are highly appreciated ?
For INSTALLATION instructions, see V-COMBO EDITOR MANUAL
Download SYNTH v1.12.9 (01/19): SYNTH panel for CTRLR
[V-ComboSYNTH.exe] : standalone SYNTH for Windows-64bit (needs no installation of CTRLR platform)
v1.12.8 01/2019: hotfix v1.12.8 08/2018: inital version
3 thoughts on “Roland VR09 / VR730 V-Combo SYNTH v1.12 (Windows, MacOSX, Linux)”
When I save a .UPG file to the USB drive on the Computer (Mac), I get an error when I exit CTRLR as follows: “Warning: Registration Failed.” Then the VR-730 cannot read the new file from the USB Drive. Any ideas?
sorry f. the delayed answer.
are you sure about the exact text of the warning message? there is no such message in the Editor so I’m wondering where this comes from!
is there a difference If you move the upg-file to the VR before you exit CTRLR?