Novation PEAK and SUMMIT Editor - VST and Standalone
The „Peak Summit Editor / Controller„ is an VST and Standalone controller for the Novation Synthesizer “Peak” and “Summit“
– It is perfect to integrate the “Peak” and “Summit“ into your DAW.
– It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the
– The “Peak” and “Summit“ Parameters can be automated and they can be stored
with your DAW Project.
– You can safe your new sound on the “Peak” and “Summit“ and the editor settings
as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
– With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
– At the “Summit”, Part A , B and AB can be edited separately.
– Direct access to the mod matrix allows you to keep track of the sound
– With the “Matrix Random function” of the Editor you can easily create new sound
– It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64Bit and Mac 64Bit as VST, AU
The editor is compatible with the firmware version 1.3 “Peak” and 1.1 “Summit” (with User Wavetable).