Roland JP-08 midi editor.
This editor has the following features.
- Load/Save patch file (JP-08 back up file format)
- Get parameters from JP-08
- Init parameters
- Parameter display follows JP-08 program change or Upper/Lower change.
- Display patch name
- Chorus parameter settting
- Parameter range 0-255 (not MIDI CC 0-127) except delay and bend range parameters.
This editor uses SysEx communications to JP-08 almost without MIDI CC.
Restrictions of this version
- Sending all parameters at start up is not supported
- Sending patch name is not supported (may be the restriction of JP-08)
3 thoughts on “Roland JP-08”
Thank You! Very good and very useful editor!!!
Will you have the possibility to make one for the VP-03?
Really efficient coding. Great panel.