Patch Editor for Roland JV-80 / JV-880
Windows and Mac standalone Patch Editor for Roland JV-880
Patch Editor for Roland JV-80 and JV-880 synthesizers.
With this panel you will have a complete control of all Patch Configurations Parameters on Roland JV-880 and you will really can explore the power of this fantastic synth.
Tone 1 to 4 Wave Set, LFO, TVA, TVF, Pitch, Modulators, Expansion Boards, Common, Reverb and Chorus parameters will be managed from a single instance with support to expansion cards from series SR-JV80 and PCM-SO1.
All editions will work on Temporary Patch.
For start point, just select a patch from Factory Patch List and then use this patch as your start reference. All the parameters of patch will be imported by JV PacthEd.
At the end of edition, if you desire, you have to store a new patch on “User Bank” on JV-880 or on Data Card.
The selected user patch position patch will be overwrited!
Any feedback will be welcome. I Hope you enjoy!
JV PatchEd. Version 1.75
- Bug corretion on “Wave Selection” when expansion board SR-JV80 are present.
- SR-JV80 selection board now are present. No more tabs for select waves of expansion.
- Bug correction on wave list of SR-JV80-01 – POP
- Bug correction on wave list of SR-JV80-09 – Session
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-13 – Vocal
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-14 – Asia
JV PatchEd. Version 1.76
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-15 – Special EFX
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-16 – Orchestral II
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-17 – Country
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-18 – World Collection Latin
- Added wave list from SR-JV80-19 – House Collection
- Added a section “Get Patch From JV” with auto-request patch data
- Added function “Tone Copy”
- Added function “Auto Request Data” when panel is loading
- Minor interface modifications
- First version for Mac Users – Thanks to cowudders!
- Added function “Tone Init”
- Minor bug corrections
- Exported with Ctrlr Stable Version – 5.3.201
- Bug corretions on “Auto Request Data” on initialization of Panel
- Some Init definitions
- Minor graphical interface corrections
- Added Store Function to save patch on Roland JV-880 or Data Card
- Added Wave Lists to Suport to PCM-SO1 Series
- New organization of Factory Patch Lists
- More intuitive Wave Selection with dynamic list of waves
- Ckecksum corrections on “Get Temp Patch Data”
- Little graphical corrections on design
- Graphical User Interface changes for better experience
- Added Output mode selection
- Bug corrections on Wave and Wave Group Modulators
- Bug corrections on Copy Function
- Bug corrections on JV PatchEd Initialization