An Editor for the Roland JD-990.
- Includes full drop-down menu access to to the SR-JV80-04 Expansion card patches and waveforms if installed.
- Selected SR-JV80-04 patches for JV Series and JD series are loaded into Patch Mode/Temporary Patch.
- Emulation of simultaneous editing of all four voices per patch as in Palette Mode on JD-990 (except for wave-forms)
- Edits/Changes to a temporary patch can be saved as an external sysex file.
- Writing patch changes to JD-990 must be done on the machine.
- Tested in standalone mode only with [Ctrlr 5.3.201 (Recommended) & Ctrlr Version 5.5.2] :: Windows 10].
- For Bulk Sysex dumps use the JD-990 Sysex Dump Utility utility, which will eventually be included in a later version of this program.
Comments and suggestions welcome.
Version History and Change-log:
- Version 1.00 (07/10/2018) Changed Checksum function
- Version 0.99 (07/04/2018) Checksum error fix
- Version 0.98.5 (12/15/2017) Minor code fixes
- Version 0.98 (10/13/2017) First release
Downloads = 588