Google Assistant is a virtual helper which allows you to do your things in a convenient, comfortable, and in more suitable way. Instead of tapping your keys multiple times to get your work done, you can simply give voice commands and get your work done in a minute. Not only is it integrated with Android, but one can also use it to send messages, make calls, play any song on YouTube and check the weather. However, it is true that the users of Google Assistant often come across different types of technical problems that need to be addressed. Like users often put up questions like how do I set up Google Assistant? Now, here in this blog, you would get to read about a common topic that is the ways to create a shortcut on Google Assistant. Check out this blog to know more!
Common ways to create Google Assistant Shortcut
If you want to create a shortcut on Google Assistant, all you need to do is to follow few important instructions. You can simply go through the steps to find out an appropriate way:
- First of all, you are supposed to open Google Home App.
- Next, you are required to move to the top-left corner of the home screen.
- After that, you are supposed to click on the Menu button.
- You must verify that Google Account which is listed is linked to Google Home.
- Now, to switch accounts, you are supposed to click on the triangle, which is located at the right of the account name and email address.
- Next, you should click on ‘More settings and then shortcuts and then add button.’
- Now, when I say OK Google, it must type the phrase that you wish to trigger the shortcut or click on the microphone and then speak.
- And then, you must click on the Save button.
- At first, you must simply say ‘Hey Google’
- And then, you should click on the shortcut
- Once you do this, your Assistant will soon respond
- First of all, you should open the Google Home App.
- Now, move to the top left corner of the home screen and then click on the Menu button.
- You are supposed to verify that the Google Account which is listed is the one, which is linked to Google Home.
- Now, to switch accounts, you are supposed to click on the triangle, which is at the right of the account name and email address.
- And then, you should click on More Settings.
- Once you are done performing the above-stated steps, you can simply click on ‘shortcuts.’
By reading this blog, you can simply find out the common ways to create a shortcut on Google Assistant. Indeed, users often face different technical glitches, like they are unable to enable Google Assistant. Now, in such situations, all you need to do is to follow few important instructions immediately.
Read more about Google Assistant Topics: How to Turn Off Google Assistant, How to Use Google Assistant,
Read more about Gmail Topics: Gmail App Crashing, Gmail Not Syncing, Gmail not Receiving emails