• CTRL Panel for ensoniq SQ80, (maybe compatible with ESQ1 and ESQm, but not tested).
• Voice editing, all parameters except Split/Layer.
• Bank page with dedicated buttons for internal voices only (no cartridge support).
configure midi IN/OUT in ctrl menu to receive voice name and settings.
• Save and rename edited voices must be done from the synth itself.
2 steps MUST be done in the ensoniq to receive midi parameter changes
every time you turn power on.
• Enable Sysex Exclusive (MIDI page, ENABLE = KEYS + CT + PC + SS + SX).
This setting is not held in memory when power off.
• Press one of the voice editing buttons (OSC, DCA, ENV, FILTER…..)
Built with Ctrl version 5.3.85